"Your local drain experts"

Call us free on

08000 19 02 15


CCTV Drain Survey & Inspection Lincoln, Grimsby & Boston

CCTV Drain Survey Lincoln

Further investigation can be carried out if you are suffering with reoccurring blockages. A CCTV survey will highlight if you are suffering with root ingress, joint displacements or a simple obstruction.

If we are unable to unblock your drain a CCTV survey will locate and identify any problem and allow our engineers to evaluate the best solution to the problem and the most suitable form of remedial work required e.g. excavation.

To carry out a CCTV survey on larger diameter pipe work & culverts our crawler system can be used and this can survey pipe work ranging from 100mm to 2000mm diameter to check for any structural defects. Leaking pipe work and gullies can contribute to subsidence. Pan & Tilt facility is available where it is necessary to obtain a lens view of 90°, the camera head can pan 300° and rotate a full 360° allowing for vision forwards and backwards. All laterals, features & defects can be inspected.

A video or DVD will be supplied with a comprehensive report detailing any faults or defects that have been highlighted. A quotation for any remedial works can also be supplied on request.

Home buyer / pre-purchase Surveys

We are often required to carry out CCTV Surveys to check the condition of pipe work on the recommendation of Building Surveyors or Mortgage Lenders. This can be on behalf of either the vendor or the purchaser and offers piece of mind before exchanging contracts. Again a comprehensive written report and video or DVD is supplied.

Confined Space Entry

We hold current City & Guilds qualifications to carry out safe entry into NC2, NC3 & NC4 category confined spaces. This includes the use of Air Escape Breathing Apparatus. We can gain entry into confined spaces i.e. manholes / sewers / tanks supplying the required equipment and completing the necessary risk assessments. The City & Guild qualifications for Confined Space Entry are required for entering Anglian Water & Severn Trent Water manholes.